Monday, November 22, 2010

Rabbit Needs a Home - Californian Dwarf Rabbit Thumper

Shelter: Lort Smith
Contact: adoptions@lortsmith.com
Location: Victoria
Description/Breed: californian dwarf
Colour: white/black ears
Male around 2 years old.
Training: litter trained house rabbit

Hey there, my name is Thumper and I'm a very friendly and playful bunny. I'm pretty good with other bunnies, but if I am going to live with another rabbit I'd like to meet them first just to make sure we get along. I enjoy playing with toys and sticks and picking them up with my mouth, it's very entertaining to watch. If you have been looking for a playful bunny companion like me then you should come into the cattery to meet me! A diet of Barastoc Rabbit Pellets, hay, carrots and other vegetables and love is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment